Ten Awesome Reasons to come to the SNAP Conference July 6-8 at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago!
1. To see old friends and meet new ones.
2. To find healing by being surrounded by those who understand.
3. To hear firsthand how an Amish girl escaped in the middle of the night at the age 15. Torah Bontrager will tell her story and speak about the challenges survivors face.
4. To learn strategies to retrain the brain, help the nervous system and put an end to PTSD from Rachel Grant.
5. To find out how to “Bring Your Own Change” by listening to Jodi Hobb’s story of abuse in an Institutional setting.
6. To find the answer to “What is the impact of the #MeToo movement in communities of faith?” Guila Benchimol will answer that question and others in her unique presentation.
7. To hear about “Takeaways” from Chile, Australia and Pennsylvania from Bishops Accountability
8. To watch “Undeniable,” a riveting Australian Documentary.
9. To find out who will be the first recipient of the Barbara Blaine Founders Award.
10. To eat Chicago Pizza !!!
Don’t miss out on this year’s conference!